American Support has won nine 2012 Stevie Awards
Chapel Hill, N.C.-based contact center is recognized for its outstanding customer service and sales efforts.
March 6, 2012 // American Support has won nine Stevie Awards, including one gold, two silver and six bronze for Customer Support and Sales.
“It is really terrific to be recognized for the work we are doing to serve our clients’ customers.” said company President and CEO Matt Zemon. “It is gratifying to build a U.S-based team and watch them deliver the exceptional service that builds great American brands.”
1. Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year, Glenn Sullivan, Customer Service Representative
1. Customer Service Manager of the Year, Bracken Mayes, Director of CARE and Justin Szymakowski, Director of Professional Development
2. Customer Service Leader of the Year, Mary Celle, Senior VP Operations
1. Sales Outsourcing Provider of the Year, American Support’s Telesales by Evergreen
2 Telesales Team of the Year, American Support’s Telesales by Evergreen
3 Customer Service Contact Center Professional of the Year, Valerie Evensen, Success Coach
4. Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year – All Other Industries, Susan Parks, Manager-Cyberspace CSRs
5. Contact Center of the Year (Over 100 Seats), American Support
6. Sales Outsourcing Provider of the Year, American Support’s Telesales by Evergreen
About American Support
For 22 years clients have trusted American Support to connect with their customers. Today American Support has more than 550 employees in nearly 30 states. Many of America’s largest companies trust us with their customers because day in and day out American Support focuses on quality and knows that when it comes to customer retention and growth; every contact counts. American Support is the only provider of complete back-office services to the telecommunications industry in the USA and is proud to be creating jobs here at home.
American Support delivers flexibility to both clients and customer service representatives with a work-from-home virtual call center and three contact center facilities at the ready. The web-based customer contact platform, used by American Support, handles over 70 million interactions per year, while delivering unparalleled scalability and security.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com