Deliver the products and services that customers want.
The edge you need to build a sustainable and mutually beneficial relationship with your customers comes from developing compelling products and services. American Support capabilities, tools, and competencies will help you deliver that edge. You can quickly build and optimize an inventory of market-ready products and services that intelligently map to your customer’s needs. The result? Higher acceptance and take rates of product and service sets that naturally bonds your customers to you.
Because of the integrated nature of CSG solutions, you can leverage each historical interaction with customers and make the most of that information when launching future products and services. Knowing more about your customer can strengthen the relationship between you. The more dynamic and competitive your market becomes, the more American Support gives you the edge to not only compete, but to win.
CSG International Product Management from American Support centralizes the management of all aspects of product/service attributes, and how you offer those products and services to your customers.
These capabilities include:
- Pricing plus taxing and discount rules for products/services and bundles.
- Packaging of distinct product/services (including the relationships and bundling rules associated with them).
- Offers with customer segment and service availability attributes (filter bundles for targeting to specific customers, during specific transactions across multiple channels.
- Discounting and control offer-based discounting of discreet products/services or bundled service offerings.
With CSG International Inventory Management from American Support you can be sure that the entire inventory and asset life-cycle is managed dynamically and intuitively. This is vital if you are introducing sophisticated products and services that require customer premise equipment (CPE), so that you can deliver and enhance your customer’s service experience. Our Inventory Management capabilities include:
- Asset Tracking - Track and monitor all physical inventory assets through each stage of the service-delivery life cycle.
- CPE Inventory Management – Coordinate and manage location-based CPE inventory and distribution.
- Mass Adds - Coordinate the association of physical inventory/CPE to mass orders or additions.
- Equipment Recovery - Manage the recovery of physical equipment based on service changes, service terminations and customer moves.
- USPS Integration
Turning data into valuable insight to drive your business
With CSG as your trusted business partner, we collect massive amounts of data on your behalf. Our Reporting & Customer Intelligence capabilities give you the ability to translate that data into true, meaningful and actionable intelligence.
You can leverage that intelligence to improve all aspects of the service-delivery life cycle—from customer acquisition and cross-selling, through revenue management and retention strategies.
Our Reporting & Customer Intelligence capabilities include:
- Data Mining – Examine data to identify patterns and establish relationships between data points, which you can then leverage to influence customer, product and go-to-market strategies.
- Data Analysis & Analytics – Use mines of data and the resulting reports derived from them to draw logical and strategic conclusions to apply to customer-facing activities and actions.
- Customer Intelligence – Translate subscriber/product/usage data into meaningful customer insight. This customer intelligence allows you to personalize communications and service offers to increase overall marketing and sales results.
CSG’s Business Reporting Application Suite
CSG’s Business Reporting application suite allows you to transform your operational, billing and customer interaction data into actionable information and intelligence. You can leverage this intelligence to improve profitability across the customer life cycle — from acquisition and cross-selling, through revenue management and retention strategies. Our reporting suite will help ensure you make the right decisions, at the right time, and offer your customers the personalized, positive customer experience they want and need.
The CSG Business Reporting suite is comprised of the following applications:
- Intelligent Business Reporting. Next-generation business intelligence application delivers real-time customer, sales and operational information through an intuitive Web-based user interface.
- Vantage. Core data mining, collection and analysis application is especially designed for flexible ad-hoc reporting.
- Vantage Direct. Taps the underlying data in Vantage to segment customers for highly targeted messages delivered via the billing statement or other marketing vehicles.
- Vantage Plus. Web-based application delivers pre-configured reports with a download option for corporate users – especially useful for month-end or other standard reporting purposes.
Types of Reports
- Daily Management
- Ledger Activity Report
- Subscriber Cash Refunds
- Monetary Activity Summary
- Weekly Management
- Order Summary
- Job Summary
- Job Discount Reason Analysis
- Order Bulk Billing Analysis
- Job Installation Activity
- Pay Service Net Charge
- Pay Service Added/Deleted
- Monthly Management
- Monthly Operations
- Royalty Accounting
- Subscriber Service Code Exception
- Customer Device Volumes by Type
- Accounts Receivable Journal
- Monthly Monetary Transaction Activity
- Monthly Adjustment by Reason
- Payment Adjust Composition Report
- Monthly Earned and Unearned Revenue
- Financial Summery Report
- Monthly Credit Balance Write-Off Report
- Tax Return Summary
- Statistical Reports
- Basic Service Statistics
- Churn Detail Report
- Penetration Statistics by Franchise
- Sales and Installation Statistics
- Total Service Statistics
- Al a Carte Service Statistics
- Package Service Statistics
- Penetration and Churn Statistics