- RMS Server to .xls
- Easy interface
- LockBox Images
- Web-based access to all CSG reports
- Long-term, web-based access to CSG customer statements
- Extensive search and viewing options
- Improve efficiency and reduce research / reporting costs
- Report and principal / site access control
- Credit Card and other sensitive data protection / Level 1 PCI Compliant Vendor
- Redundant, encrypted data
Powerful & Intuitive Functionality
- ‘One-click’ Excel Views
- Report and data Query
- Full Text Search
- Summary Views
- Multi-file Download
- Automatic File Transfers and Email Notifications
- Immediate availability of all CSG Reports
- Five+ Year archive of Monthly, Weekly, and Daily reports.
- Statement Availability
- Weekly Statement Replication
- Online archive 5+ years
- Optional, flexible archive periods available
- View data from multiple Markets and Report Dates
- Intuitive and simple interface provides advanced filter and summary functionality
- Save and share favorites queries with other users
- Virtual field capability. Quickly add custom report fields into reporting processes.
- Schedule Multiple Queries to output into a single result.
Running A Report (Screen shots)
Users Login To Secure Site - Access can be requested online and requires approval of the system ReportStore administrator.
CSG Report Search - Users select the ‘CSG Reports’ module from the available Search options (based on users available access), and then point-and-click to the specific report or reports to review. Full text search is available to help users quickly find misapplied payments, billing transactions, or other specific data.
CSG Report Results - Reports meeting search parameters are quickly listed by Date, System and Principal, Report Number, and Description. Users can choose Text view, Excel or CSV views, Summary output, or Query to summarize or drill-down to specific data.
- The reports are returned in a print-quality HTML viewer.
- Users have the option of specific text searches within each report. This includes the ability to search for full credit card numbers and / or online decryption of masked credit card data (based on user access level).
- Users can quickly select pages and report sections to print.
- Users can filter the text portion of select reports to enable text viewing of specific agents or total sections.
‘One-click’ Excel View.
- ReportStore gives users the option to view selected CSG reports in either Excel or CSV formats.
- Users can download these files to local PCs for further review and analysis.
ReportStore Query - Users can choose data from multiple report dates, systems and principals, and on specific field and filter criteria; results are quickly output in summary or detail level Excel or CSV views. Very powerful functionality and very easy to use.
Statement Search Screen - Users can search Statements using any combination of parameters, including wildcard (%) search for difficult to find customers. The best part, years of data is just a few keystrokes away.
- Statements are viewed in PDF formats consistent with CSG CD Images.
- Users can quickly view, combine, and print statement images from a single view.