Every transaction counts.
Revenue & Receivables Management
The easier way to capture revenue efficiently and accurately:
- Billing Management – Aggregate usage charges; manage the calculation of fixed, non-recurring and recurring charges; facilitate the application of surcharges, prorates and adjustments; and calculate taxes and financial balances.
- A/R & Collections Management – End-to-end functions to monitor delinquent payment situations, and complete the tasks to collect monies owed.
- Payments Management – Transform all customer and financial data into multiple external payment formats and files to submit to payment vendors and manage the collection of incoming payment files in multiple formats, including credit card payments, direct bank draft, lock-box bank file transfers, and manual cash entry in batch or individual payments.
- Financial Services
Count on more reliable and predictable revenue flow and rates of return.
- Credit and Debit Card Processing
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Collections Interface
- Check Refunds Processing
- First National Bank Lock box