Dependable Dispatch Services 24/7
Night or day, you can rely on American Support Dispatch to deliver the right services, where the are needed. We use workforce automation from CSG International, because they provide more workforce management and workforce automation solutions to the telecommunications industry. Their work force products support 30,000 technicians and 3,000 dispatchers by scheduling, dispatching and routing technicians to their job sites.
Your efficiency is bound to improve with integrated on arrival, work order management. It puts key players on the same page by allowing both CSRs and dispatchers to create, manage and close a work order for new services, upgraded services, or service problems a customer may be experiencing. Work order management from American Support Dispatch also provides technicians with the essential work order information to complete requisite job tasks. The result is increased customer satisfaction as work orders are efficiently processed.
24×7 Dispatch/Work Order Administration
Dispatching orders and or closing orders via TechNet.
Interactions with technicians, customers and call center.
Ensuring work orders get to where they belong on time via TechNet.
TechNet set up and configuration
Adding techs to TechNet.
Monitor after-hours and outages.
Train local office on Calendar Creation.
Provide access to CSG International dispatch reports to Client Operations Team.
Provide reports for Field Operations (Plant management) that can expose potential issues with the physical plant
Set up and maintain work order print runs.
- Train local office on how to configure auto-routing of orders within the dispatch system.
Dispatch at a flat, per subscriber price.
Around the clock or just after hours, provision or solve the problems you need to address with Dispatch from American Support. We effectively and efficiently communicate and interact with technicians, customers and the call center. Spend your time growing your business and keeping your customers happy while we optimize the time your technicians spend in the field.
- Routing Process – Make sure work orders get to where they belong on time via TechNet. Provide access to CSG International dispatch reports to your Operations Team.
- Calendar Maintenance – Train local office on Calendar creation and updating.
- Dispatch Orders -
- Order Close Out -
- Work Order Maintenance – Keep your customers happy and your efficiency high with American Support Dispatch. It provides every player with the information needed to get the job done quickly and correctly. CSRs and dispatchers can create, manage and close a work order for new services, upgraded services, or service problems a customer may be experiencing. Give technicians the the correct required work order information and they will get the job done right and on time. That pleases customers and your accounting department!
- Jobs Past Install Date Monitoring & Reporting – Monitor after-hours and outages.
- TechNet Administration – TechNet is a wireless, browser based application that is used by the Field Service Representatives to dispatch orders and or close them. Trip times are reduced with onscreen maps and turn-by-turn directions. Technicians get where they need to be faster so they can complete each work order at a more efficient pace. This application runs on a multitude of handheld devices such as cell phones, RIM BlackBerry, Pocket PCs, Tablet and Laptop computers, so technicians can view, manage, update and close work orders. The application also provides point to point communications between field techs and dispatchers, so technicians can independently perform their work out in the field without needing dispatchers to support individual work orders. TechNet set up and configuration is truly simple and adding techs to your TechNet system is easy.