American Support was named among the industry’s ten best places to work by CableFax Magazine.
Each year, the magazine names 10 companies for its Top Places to Work list. Other companies to make this year’s list include Comcast Corporation, Charter Communications, Scripps Networks Interactive, Turner Broadcasting System and Knology. American Support was the only cable industry vendor to crack the list.
The award was based on 18 areas, including:
- Growth opportunities for employees.
- Communication between senior management and front-line team members.
- Traditional and non-traditional benefits the company offers its employees.
- Employee Turnover.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Company culture.
- Whether the company offers flexible schedules and telecommuting.
- Career training opportunities.
- Employee and management diversity.
“Our goal all along has been to make American Support a great place to work, by creating a culture that is NICER and by rewarding employees for their hardwork and dedication.” said American Support President and CEO Matt Zemon. “This is another confirmation that we are putting the right structures in place.”